As we look into the new year, as a church we want to freshly emphasize (and act upon) the importance of two things that are absolutely vital to us as God’s people – Scripture and prayer. With that in mind, I want to give you a heads-up on the next short series we’re starting in the new year after we conclude are Advent messages on Dec 30th.
1. On January 6th, we will preach part 1 on “The Word”, and January 13th will be part 2 on “Prayer”
2. Then beginning on Monday, January 14th, we are starting a “Week of Prayer” (see schedule below). We are scheduling one hour of prayer for each day of the week, (Mon – Sat). The prayer time will be:
- 1 hour, from start to finish
- at the church office
- led by an elder, with the help of a community group leader
- rotated between mornings and evenings to insure everyone will be able to attend at least one
On Sunday, January 6th and 13th, we will have booklets to hand out that will have prayer lists, themes, and times on them. This will also serve those who can’t physically attend prayer at the office so that they can still be praying with us.
We also want take time to hear specific testimonies of how God has answered prayer from 2-3 individuals on Jan 20th. If have a testimony you want to share, please email or call me.
And as we seek God in prayer, (for our church, for the city, for the lost) we know God will hear and answer our prayers.
Grateful for you all,
Mon, Jan. 14 6:30 – 7:30 AM
Tues, Jan. 15 7:00 – 8:00 PM
Wed, Jan. 16 6:30 – 7:30 AM
Thurs, Jan. 17 7:00 – 8:00 PM
Fri, Jan. 18 6:30 – 7:30 AM
Sat, Jan. 19 4:00 – 5:00 PM