With outside weather now enjoyable and a holiday coming next weekend, we have decided to do an outdoor service this coming Sunday, July 5th. Here are a few details:
– There will be only 1 service at 11:00 AM. It will be 1 hour long. Each household that plans to attend will need to bring their own seating. The welcome team will guide seating locations to follow social distancing guidelines. (There will be no meal)
– Lyrics for our songs will be made available online with a link that morning. There will also be a limited number of printed lyrics sheets available at the outdoor service.
– We will be at the McKnight Park (Park Shelter), in Chaska. (park and gather at the shelter on the north-west corner behind Jonathan Elementary School)
-RSVPs are not necessary.
– You do not required to wear face masks outdoors. However, we encourage you to bring one and wear them during interactions.
– Everyone attending will need to bring their own seating to sit on, hats or umbrellas for shade are recommended. Please do not bring shade tents, as they may block people’s view and set up/tear down time is limited.
– There will be no livestream that morning due to the location/context.
– Bring water to stay hydrated.
– Please maintain proper social distancing with others who may be in those areas.