Sovereign Grace Churches
Cross of Grace is part of a growing family of church called Sovereign Grace Churches. Sovereign Grace is a family of churches who partner together to advance the gospel of Jesus Christ. It seeks to fulfill its mission by planting and strengthening churches, training pastors, producing resources, and engaging in missions throughout the world.
With other Sovereign Grace churches we share:
- A vision to establish and support local churches
- A passion for the gospel of Jesus Christ
- A commitment to our doctrinal distinctives – we are evangelical, Reformed, and charismatic.
- A desire to see the members of these churches glorify God in their public and private lives—both corporately and as individuals
As part of its commitment to equip and develop local churches, Sovereign Grace Churches:
- Provides a number of resources (such as books, teaching, and music)
- Holds conferences (leadership, worship, students, etc.)
- Trains new leaders in their Pastors College
Book of Church Order
For more information on our leadership structure, including the role of the congregation, accountability structures, and biblical teaching on our beliefs, please see the Sovereign Grace Book of Church Order.
Want to know more about Sovereign Grace Churches? Read some FAQs.
We are in specific regional partnership with the following churches:
- Sovereign Grace Church, Bloomington, MN
- Emmaus Road Church, Sioux Falls, SD
- Grace Life Fellowship, Hastings, NE
- Providence Community Church, Lenexa, KS
- Covenant Life Fellowship, Roseburg, OR
- Redemption Hill Church, Des Moines, IA
- We affirm the Gospel Coalition Confession Statement and Vision for Ministry and appear in the Gospel Coalition Network.
- We participate in Together for the Gospel and agree with the Affirmations & Denials.
- We benefit tremendously from the counseling resources from The Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation (CCEF).